Your link to Florida’s Adult Education Administrators, Deans & Directors Directory is now available to you for your reference. This directory includes a state-wide listing, by county, of each adult education program and their contact person, complete with address, phone numbers and e-mail addresses for your use.
If you have any changes, deletions or additions, please email them to email@example.com. Thank you for helping keep the Adult Education Directory up-to-date.
Learn more about Adult Education by visiting the following web sites.
- Florida Department of Education
- Florida Department of Education Division of Career and Adult Education
- User Guides for Adult ESOL Courses
- Florida Literacy Coalition
- Florida Official GED Site
- Florida Department of Education List of Course Standards and Curriculum Frameworks
- Living Wage Calculator
- Panhandle Area Educational Consortium
- The ED FLY
- American Association for Talent Development
- American Association of Community Colleges
- American Council on Education
- American Educational Research Association
- Commission on Adult Basic Education
- League for Innovation
- National Assessment of Adult Literacy(NAAL)
- National Center for Learning Disabilities
- National Center for Study of Adult Learning & Literacy
- PBS Literacy Link
- U.S. Department of Education – Office of Vocational and Adult Education
- US Dept. of Education
Community Education is a concept that provides opportunities for local community members, schools and other organizations to become partners in addressing educational and community concerns.
Community Education Links
Please visit these web sites for more information on Community Education
- 21st Century Community Learning Center
- Charles Stewart Mott Organization
- South Washington County, MN, Community Ed
ACE of Florida’s Best Practices Round-Up Wiki
ACE created the Best Practices Wiki to allow adult educators to continue to add best practices and search for new ideas and resources. A wiki is a database that people can add to and edit live. A wiki makes it easy to swap ideas and information. The Best Practices Wiki houses over 60 best practices provided by adult educators from around the state.
To access the Wiki, please follow the instructions below:
- You will be prompted to enter:
- User Name/Email: aceofflorida
- Password: roundup2014
Once you’ve signed in to the wiki, you may search or add to the database of best practices. Use the categories already setup and listed on the right-hand side of the screen, or feel free to create a new one! We encourage you to share your best practices, resources and ideas using the wiki.