2017 ACE Fall Conference: “Adult Education: A Clear Pathway for Student Success”
October 11-13, 2017 – Hyatt Coconut Point, Bonita Springs
This year’s annual ACE Conference is scheduled for October 11-13, 2017 at the Hyatt Coconut Point, Bonita Springs. Mark your calendar for another outstanding professional development event for adult educators. More information to come!!
Previous ACE Trainings
2017 Summer Symposium
June 18-21 – Sundial Resort, Sanibel Island
This Symposium delivers professional development to adult education administrators covering new initiatives and other issues that impact adult education programs. More information will be available after the first of the year.
2017 COABE/ACE Conference
April 2-5, 2017 Coronado Springs Resort
This year, ACE of Florida will be joining forces with COABE to co-host the national COABE/ACE Conference in Orlando. COABE will be handling all presenter and exhibitor information for this event. We encourage you to submit your presentation proposal(s) via COABE’s online system. Click on the link above to learn more about the conference.
2017 Career and Adult Education Pathways Symposium
January 10-11, 2017 – Tallahassee, FL
- Workforce Education System – Pathway to a Career (PDF)
- Florida Workforce Trends (PDF) – Adrienne Johnston
- Florida Scorecard – Florida Chamber of Commerce (PDF) – Dr. Jerry Parrish
- The Power and Promise of Pathways (PDF) – Hans Meeder
- Symposium Webcast
“Rigor, Relevance and Respect” – Jayme Adelson-Goldstein
Friday, April 1, 2016 – Daytona State College, New Smyrna Beach Edgewater Campus
- Rigor, Relevance and Respect – Handout (pdf)
- Rigor, Relevance and Respect – PowerPoint
- One Question Survey
- Reading A Jigsaw
- Reading B Jigsaw
- Reading C Jigsaw
- Reading D Jigsaw
2016 ACE of Florida’s Adult Education Administrators Leadership Institute “LEARN and LEAD”
ACE Training Topics
ACE Training Highlights
Comments from the 2017 Summer Symposium:
- Great opportunity to meet with great panelists and colleges.
- All of the sessions were very informative.
- The breakout session was great.
- I love the sense of community.
- Outstanding networking and collaboration opportunities!
- The Symposium is a great experience.
- Loved the input from the Florida Chamber.
- The Symposium provided relevant and necessary information for adult educators.
- Loved hearing the legislative update and disability information.
- The experts that spoke about their occupations (immigration, statisticians) were wonderful!
- Loved the opportunity to collaborate with adult education administrators throughout the state.